- Change in patent litigation dynamics after establishment and functioning of IPD in full force.
- Justice Hari Shankar’s order in FMC holding validity of species patent vs order taking a contrary view.
- Justice Jyoti Singh’s recent order denying injunction on intermediate patents and her reliance on court appointed scientific advisor.
- How guidance from Scientific advisors and experts has levelled up the game at the interim stage.
- New policy paper proposing shortening of opposition process.